Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You‘ve got to find what you love. – Steve Jobs
I sometimes wonder, what Steve Jobs must have been going through when he wrote that? A man who built an unicorn, which many are trying to replicate felt this much remorse for something in life? Well, it just makes the reality more obvious that we all are just trying to do our best in all possible situations.
Afterall, what can one do when life is continuously playing a boxing game with you where sadly you never win. At times, you get some punches out, like here and there but then there is that below the belt or better a knock out. You stumble and then fall right on your face, kissing the floor with your broken spirits. You have decided to through the towel and its mostly not even required as you are pretty much defeated.
You could chose to walk away and decide to either fight next time or just chose another profession altogether. But what would you do in real life?
- As we know that unlike Boxing game, this is real life so no matter what and no matter how bad the situation is, you will have to straighten up your self and take out that fighting pose from withing and whistle. Because here you can’t just walk away
- You can walk away. You can walk away from disappointment and defeat mindset. You can stay put and prep for the upcoming battle and then FIGHT.
- Ask for help. Did you know that when you ask for help by speaking the problem out loud or by writing about the issue at hand at work with your colleague then you sort of ease the associated pain with the problem,
- Offer Help. Life just punched you once again and now you just hate the mankind. You want to be mean and a bitch or an asshole but you cant be as you are a good egg. Just help someone as that will create a positive spin in your feelings which will eventually attract good fortunes.
- Last but not the least- Never Give UP. You just cant.
Is there someone you know who could use this ?