30 Days of Me: Day 1
I saw this cute and peppy Pinterest yesterday with simple yet interesting questions about yourself which you need to answer one each day. I got intrigued and thought lets give it a try. You can check out the entire list of questions at http://livingoffloveandcoffee.com and I am hoping to receive access to those after I post this. Yeee
So DAY 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
This picture was taken 2 months back on my birthday. It was not a very happy day but it ended with a lot of laughter.
15 interesting facts about me-
- I can travel at anytime, any season with anybody. Travelling is my muse.
- Even when I am in crowd, I am not 100% there. I have a world full of thoughts running in my head at all times.
- I am un-apologetically choosy about making friends. I have the friends who are the best in the world and there is no entry for those who do not give all in.
- I am an Tea addict. I can drink tea at any hour of the day.
- When I fall in love, I fall real hard, mostly I knock myself down.
- I am righteous and its a curse I carry in this ever-changing world.
- I always dreamt of becoming world famous dancer who would get a role in a movie and grab global awards and call it quits to start organic farming and teaching kids somewhere in remote countryside.
- My family means the world to me.
- I am in love.
- I get hurt and I hide it until I can not hide it anymore.
- I love researching on the lifestyles of famous people: business man, philanthropist and world leaders.
- My life is different than everyone I know.
- I have relentless energy when I am super charged- specially in physical activities like trekking, working out, dancing , playing sports.
- I love kids and someday I will be a mother to many. I have big dreams for my life.
- I adore Michelle Obama and Meera Nair.